Living Well/Ending Well | Why Talking Matters
Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 11:00 am - 2:00 pm | Normandale Lutheran Church
The goal of this workshop is to change how we talk about death, one conversation at a time. Making decisions on your options and choices - then starting the conversation - will give you peace of mind. Give a gift to yourself, your children, or someone you love.
Join us for a rare opportunity to learn, discuss, and demystify decisions that happen as we approach the end of life.
“Our ultimate goal, after all, is not a good death, but a good life to the very end.” -Atul Gawande
Register by clicking the link below.
• Welcome - Pastor Paul Pettersen, Normandale Lutheran Church
• Legal decision making - Laura Zdychnec, Long, Reher, Hanson & Price, Ltd., Elder Attorneys
• What is Hospice Like? - Mary McCoy, RN, Park Nicollet Hospice Administrator
• Funeral Planning - Alexa Goetsch & Pam Tsatsos from Washburn McCreavy Funeral Home & Carrie Kilberg, Funeral Planner, Normandale Lutheran Church
• The Conversation - Pastor Paul Pettersen
Questions? Contact Susan O'Connell, NLC Parish Nurse, at 952.977.9358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.